Self-exploration, Wellbeing & Yoga Day Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Yogi Claire & Alex of 'What She Taught Me' for a day of self-exploration and wellbeing.
A safe space to rest, reflect & refocus...
- Beginning with an energising and empowering Hatha yoga session led by Claire, to clear and focus your mind for the day ahead.
- Then join Alex as she shares her practical and inspiring approach to conscious health and wellbeing. Learn helpful self-care tips with a combination of group discussion, self-refelction and stories from Alex's personal journey.
- Enjoy a light lunch and healthy refreshments, as you prepare for the second half of the day.
- After lunch, we will delve deeper into the benefits of self-care and the importance of rest.
- Concluding the day with an hour of meditative Yin yoga with Claire. Allowing you the opportunity to reflect and download the benefits of the day.*
- Float home with a new and positive sense of self.
Arrival from 10:45am
*Please bring a blanket & cushion. Yoga mats & blocks will be provided but feel free to bring your own
Room is accessed via a staircase
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirement/allergies
Anything you wish to discuss or explore openly will be kept confidential & we just ask your respect the privacy of others
Tickets are non-transferable/non-refundable